The Best of #framebridge 2016
After two years and thousands of tags on Instagram and Facebook, we have to say your tags and mentions still make our heart skip a beat. Whether you're showing off your space or sharing your story, we love seeing how our frames become a part of your home. To properly bid 2016 adieu, we've rounded up a few that really blew us away.
1. Art and TVs can be friends. @jlgarvin shows us that gallery walls are the perfect way to soften the lines of your latest flat screen, and make things feel a little more homey.
2. Above the couch diptychs make double the living room impact. Plus, they're super easy to break apart and style differently when it comes time to rearrange. Beautiful and functional—yes please.
3. Our DC neighbors never cease to inspire us with their style. We still can't get enough of our friend Michelle Solobay's swoonworthy interiors. (Wanna see the full home tour? Check it out.)
4. That magical moment when we realized you all were as into navy walls as much as we were. And buffalos.
5. This collab with One Kings Lane. If only we had a stunning archway for all our vintage collections... sigh.
7. Best bathroom pic of all time? Certainly your (and our) favorite of 2016.
8. When we teamed up with Instagram favorite Letterfolk for a holiday giveaway and learned that letterboards and Instagram Minis are destined for greatness.
9. The force is in your kids' room, and it looks really good. These pieces from Concepcion Studios look awesome in clean gallery frames.
11. And all of these nurseries...stunning, right? (Even more goodness over here, too.)
12. The perfect gift: is and will always be photos of your little ones. We still can't get over this sweet moment from Calivintage.
13. And can we talk about the family photos?! You all really nailed it in 2016.
14. We couldn't be happier to have met Jenny Cipoletti of https://www.instagram.com/margoandme/. She is a source of endless style inspiration and a true joy to work with. Her Parisian style has us dreaming of matching etageres, a crystal chandelier, and, of course, a nine square gallery wall.
15. Wallpaper came (is coming?) back in a big way. And we LOVE the look. Especially with a column of framed Instagrams on a skinny accent wall like this one.
16. We will always have a special place in our heart for this little man. @emilyloeffelman's son Asher never fails to make us smile.
17. This ballerina reminds us to look up and always keep dreaming.
18. What roundup would be complete without babies...in boxes. Turns out they're good for more than just shipping your frames.
19. Artists! We were lucky to be able to four with these four, fierce ladies. If you haven't gotten one of their pieces yet, we definitely recommend you do now. Like, right now. (And if you're hungry for more you need to check out our favorite 100 prints.)
20. LOVE really is all around the Framebridge feed. Reading this Instagram caption brought tears to our eyes.
"On November 28th of this year, my wife and I celebrated one year of marriage! To commemorate our anniversary, I chose to frame this photo of us holding hands in front of the Love Locks in Paris."
21. Of course, our favorite influencers. From family photo gallery walls, to travel memories, and gifting ideas we were never short of inspiration. (Link to posts)
24. ALL the gallery walls. Go big or go home? More like: go big in your home. 2016 saw the rise of the grid gallery wall (looking at you, Ivory Lane and Simply Sona), and the volume turned up on the traditional salon style.
25. And finally, what list would be complete without a wing and a wag to your partners in crime. After all, what fun is a new frame without someone to enjoy it with?
We can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeves... er, on your feeds in 2017. Be sure to tag us #framebridge and @framebridge and hello New Year!