How To: Go Green
This airy corner from Lonny Mag is a great reminder of how much life and interest plants can add to any space. But not all of us are up to tending to a house full of plant babies. So, let’s take the pressure off and look at a few beautiful ways to add green into your space - no watering needed!
Inspiration Image from Lonny Magazine.
1. Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Print by Patricia Shen
2. Botanical Print in South by Caitlin McClain
3. Desert Cactus Print by Wilder California
4. Living Together Succulent Print by Aimee van Drimmelen
5. 10 (tiny) Palms by Living Pattern
6. Split Leaf Philodendron by Snoogs and Wilde
For more design inspiration head on over to Pinterest.